Tuesday, July 1, 2014

diEz MeSEs

Another month has passed already. I can't believe it. Ander Man is 10 months old!

He has mastered climbing stairs which is absolutely terrifying. We've been trying to teach him how to safely get down them but so far, he hasn't caught on.

He has discovered a love for shave ice, just like his mama. I'm all too happy to oblige him with a trip to the Hokulia Shave Ice shack. ;) He likes to feed himself more and more these days and often pushes my hand away if I try to feed him. ha ha.


One funny fact is that he absolutely hates grass. ha ha. He didn't used to mind it but now if you set him on it, he will immediately raise his legs off the grass and cry. He won't even come to me if there is grass between us and that's sayin somethin!

He also says dadda now! YAY! Dad is pretty excited about that. He can make quite a few sounds now and strings different consonants together more often. It's adorable. I love baby babble!



He enjoyed a visit from grandma and grandpa Harmer as well as his aunt Jinny when they came here for a wedding and my dance show. I'm surprised at how quickly he took to them since he only sees them every couple months. It must be because he Face-times grandma pretty much every day. She's the little devil who taught him to go up stairs. ;)

Little Blob loooves to take baths.


 

Aaaand he's getting another tooth! Up top this time. It's been GRUMPville over here, poor little guy. He was not feeling well for his 10 month photos so sorry there aren't any big smiles. :(




Happy 10 months Commander Ander!

1 comment: