Monday, March 14, 2016

One Month Old!

Leo is a whole month old! Wowzers. And isn't he just darling??

I'm gonna be honest--> Having two kids is tough! I can't wait for the day that Leo is big enough for Ander and him to play together! It's so hard when they both need my attention and there is only one me! ha ha. I'm so lucky Brandon is home in the mornings to help out.

Well, Leo is definitely a second child. Ander got a one hour photoshoot each month with a long post about all the things I love about him and all the things he's learning and yada yada... Leo got one quick snapshot before I ran to take a shower and do some chores before Brandon left for work. Ha. Poor kid.

Leo is awesome. But I'm really over projectile spit up (vomit?). I think I'll meet with a lactation consultant to see if I can figure out what's up. Otherwise he is a wonderful little baby. He's sleeping 3-4 hours at a time at night. It's not amazing but I'll take it. ;)

AAAAND he is SMILING! For real! Both him and Ander have been early smilers. And they totally melt me! He makes everything better when he smiles up at me. :)

Happy one month Little Leo!


No comments:

Post a Comment